Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań hosts six modules of DARIAH.lab infrastructure. The modules include:
- Multico – a multimodal corpus and laboratory
- Philological Hub – a set of tools and resources for language and literary studies
- HANOI – a corpus and applications for the study of handwritten notes of interpreters
- Music and speech analysis tools
- Audiovisual Archive – digitized collections of works of art
- A set of software tools for diachronic analysis of Polish texts
The head of the project at AMU is prof.. UAM dr hab. Katarzyna Klessa. The representative of AMU in the steering committee for the whole Dariah.lab consortium is the Vice-Rector of AMU prof. Katarzyna Dziubalska-Kołaczyk.